Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A to Z


  
I've a feeling that i'll be neglecting this blog every now and then. I'm not quite as in love with it as I thought i'd be but i'm still hoping I can be able to blog full-time and enjoy it. But for now, I've seen this going around on facebook and tumblr and would like to now give it a try. A little get to know me post. :)



A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: I have a sort of twin sized bed that's been fashioned into a loft of some sort. Underneath this loft bed lies my sofa. The whole arrangement has been quite cozy but i'm itching for a change.
C. Chore that you hate: I used to enjoy doing the dishes. Now I leave that chore for last and it just piles on and on until I just don't want to look at the sink anymore. ugh
D. Dogs: One. A golden retriever /wolf mix named Macho. And I just recently had a puppy pass away on me. He was the most adorable little creature ever. I miss him to bits.
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE, Cigarettes and LOOOUD MUSIC.
F. Favorite colors: Purple, Blue, Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Both.  
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: I come from a musically inclined family and we all sing and play some kind of instrument. I for one enjoy singing. I've taken cello, violin, and piano lessons when i was younger. I've never touched those instruments since (well maybe except for the piano). I can play guitar but not well and I am now playing around with a ukulele. I love the beachy tropical vibe it gives and it is super easy to learn.
J. Job title: As of now. Freelance writer and visual artist. But i've had my time in the corporate world. It just isn't for me.
K. Kids: someday. i'd like to adopt.
L. Live: Cebu, Philippines
M. Mother’s name: Astrid
N. Nicknames: Bei, Beabee, Bea, Bing
O. Overnight hospital stays: Maybe 3 separate occasions
P. Pet peeves: Social Climbers. Liars. Ass-kissers. 
Q. Quote from a movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 
Clementine: I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told.
R. Right or left handed: Left handed.
S. Siblings: Two younger brothers.
U. Underwear: Whites
V. Vegetable you hate: There isn't one vegetable I hate. I think.
W. What makes you run late: Getting out of bed. Other than that, nothing.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Feet
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pizza Puffs. Easy Peasy.
Z. Zoo animal: Hippos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...