Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Craving Shmaving

What a terrible time to be craving for Xiao Long Bao. Everyone was tweeting about making a wish on 11/11/11 at 11:11, and guess what I wished for? I already knew it wouldn't happen of course, but it was for xiao long bao to fall directly on to my lap, straight from the heavens.

                                    image source : http://www.foodpoi.com

I can't stop thinking about it. I had to research my way through Google typing down "good xiaolongbao in cebu" apparently, people only know of one restaurant with XLB and it isn't even that good. Somebody please work on a teleportation device so I can "press button to teleport" my way to China and some yummy yummy XLB. To be clear, I've been thinking about XLB since 11 pm last night, and it is now 2:03 am. I HAD to improvise. What I ate was nothing like the food I was craving for but it shut my mind up (at least for now).



That's what i ended up with. Nutella and Jam filled Marshmallows. I a'int complaining though.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...