Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blogging.

This here is another one of my attempts at blogging.
Yes, I've had blogs before but I've never had the patience to update the darn things. Now that I've grown older and possibly wiser (?), I figured (censored) blogging would be a great way to keep track of my life..I say censored because I have been in trouble for a certain blog entry I've posted years ago (but that's another story) and, while i'm at it, i'll post pictures and links of what i might find amusing as well.


So, today, I posted a status update on Facebook rambling about my distaste for the early Christmas cheer that has been going around lately. I don't think i mentioned the fact that Christmas is now so overly commercialized that I can't wait for the season to end, and for it to begin as early as October with Halloween just around the corner, which might I add is my most favorite time of the year, is making me feel a little squeamish. But just to set things straight, here is a photo of myself from Christmas dinner '09 to prove that I am not a complete Grinch.




Hello. I am Beatrice and I like Pie.
This photo was taken by my father, who is actually quite the photographer.


PS I'll also (most probably) be writing about my family from time to time because as much as I think that I don't get along with them, they are actually the most interesting people I know.


PPS Please forgive the name of the blog. I'm usually always under a blanket when I'm on my laptop. It's just really warm and cozy under there and I couldn't think of anything else cause honestly, this Pad Thai that i'm having right now is so amazing that I can't even remember where I live, and that's happened before (the forgetting where I live part) but that too is a different blog entry. If I ever choose to write about it.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I so dont feel christmassy anymore!!! and is that turkey I see on the table?? yum!!!!!

    and love this!!! :PS I'll also (most probably) be writing about my family from time to time because as much as I think that I don't get along with them, they are actually the most interesting people I know.

    oh and last...where dd you get the awesome padthai??? I waaaaaaaant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the Iligan Ham on the table. I can almost taste it when I fly home for Christmas. The padthai was actually just from krua thai but i think the luk thai has a better and more authentic taste. it's at Saint Patricks Square near Redemptorist :D ka lami!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...