Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble

I have to say, all hallows eve was extreeemely tiring for me. That day was my last chance to spend some time with my mother before she left the city, and we went around buying beads and spent the rest of the morning running last minute errands....and stuff. I also got myself a crappy shawarma lunch which tasted awful so, it found its way into the trash. Anywaaay, we blazed on through to Carbon Market, which I find to be a pretty awesome place despite it being soo hot and a little crowded at times. You can find almost anything there.


Walked around for about an hour and here's what I found that afternoon...




I still can't figure out the model of this particular Singer machine. It says 277U above the "S" marking, however, I can't find anything about a 277U on the interwebs. Getting a headache from all my research and quite frankly a little grumpy from not getting any results.

Here's another photo. I would really like to get it repainted soon. Ideas will be a-popping sometime in the near future.


Later that night, my boyfriend and I got to work on our Halloween Costumes. I had the best time getting ready and a JUST OKAY time being photographed by random strangers because I was just so tired from looking for a sewing machine that day that we didn't spend alot of time out and about. Soon as I got home I went straight to bed. After cleaning up of course.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...