Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hair Envy (hairspiration?)

I've been creeping on a bunch of random photos on the interweb-nets and just can't help but fall in love with the styles and shades and length of all the awesomeness that is HAIR. So this post is basically my hairstyle bucket list. I've already crossed out pink hair and maybe blonde pixie cut will soon follow...we shall seeee.
Black sidecut for when I decide to go back to my natural color.
Because black sidecuts seem more badass than blonde ones.


Pastel Colors. Nuff said. I'd describe myself to be cute and tough at the same time
(if that even is possible). You could be saying "they have a word for that, Bea.
It's called being BiPolar." Whatevs. Moving on.



And I mentioned this in my previous post, but I'm dying to have this blonde pixie cut.
I can tell that it's going to be one of those
"It seemed like a good idea at the time" kind of things.



PLUM hair. OH how I adore this color!! I don't quite remember how I cam across this photo but the back of this gorgeous head belongs to Sarah Gaugler (singer, model, tattoo artist) a local Philippine celebrity of sorts. I'm hoping I can get tattooed by her sometime soon.

That's about it for now. Tune in to see what i make of the hair that sits atop my noodle.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...